Sunday, September 30, 2012

This Should be Fun

This should be fun

It is. You are blessed with time and exciting experiences

But then came rejection. I'm no good in handling rejection

It's inevitable part of life. If you get hurt, heal and get stronger.

I can't. It's piling up slowly. It's beyond my conscious

Taste more sweetness in bittersweet.

I rarely talk about my feelings. and when i did, i got cut off and subject changed. silly me, like anybody care a shit?

well, there are people who really care.

they expect me to talk about my problems? Like they think they know me that well?!

Now, you are acting funny :)

I know...talk is one thing. what about asking? or should i call begging? and bam, simply no answer. how low can you go?

You should learn to accept "no".

I won't ask if I know it's a "no".

Don't rely on the others then. create your "yes".

Oh, and about that, You know how I got dumped for not being ambitious enough? I despise my performances.

Some will praise, some will hate. It's a good thing.

It's a fucking SAD consolation. I can imagine their pity and jeer beyond their masks.

So you can read people?
...

:)

Yea, go ahead, mock me too

I just hope you have the will to hurt & heal, rise & fall.

Maybe I just can't. I have a bad pain tolerance.

But you don't like being weak?

Yea. Sad thing

Can you be more positive?

Come on, you know how i wanna slap a wake up call on those chirpy, fake euphoric positive faces?

Haha. Remember times when you embrace those things?

Makes me wanna slap my face

 I've seen enough.

But I do see some people I'm comfortable with. Less false positivity

Hangout with them more?

They'll reject me eventually

It's inevitable. Grow up

...

Walk more, discover more, I can't promise it will be fun, but I hope you will find your spark.

...Thanks






2 comments: