Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Mosquito!!!

I have unanswered questions such as:
“Why nice people die and bad people live?”
“Why good things come to an end?”
“Why we have to suffer?”’

As time goes,
I haven’t found the exact answers.
But I do find some relieving revelations.

Above all...
One annoying question remains a mystery.
“Why does mosquito exist in this world?”

They spread disease,
They suck your blood and leave a serious itch,
They make annoying buzzing sounds near your ear,
They even looked scary.
They live to make others' life miserable...

I can’t find a single positive thing about them.
They just bring all the negative energy inside of me!

How excited when I manage to squash them flat.
But the real excitement is when I caught them alive,
And do things that make PeTA weeps.

I’m still waiting for the answer,
Even if I have to travel back in time
To exterminate the ancestor of the species...

3 comments:

  1. Positive thinking...
    God will create sumting that useful and to balance the ecosystem balance, just like our appendix which we still dun know the functionality of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Why does mosquito exist in this world?"

    Mosquito exists to provide job opportunities to people. Mosquito's existence is annoying, therefore you need mosquito repellent. Some companies make mosquito repellent for you (and me and others). And many people being paid for making that mosquito repellent. They have jobs (and money) because mosquito exists and annoy us. I think that's the reason of its existence :-|

    ReplyDelete
  3. God is not ashamed to present a mosquito or what is smaller than it as a parable. And those who have believed know that it is the truth from their Lord. But as for those who disbelieve, they say, "What did God intend by this as a parable?" He misleads many thereby and guides many thereby. And He misleads not except the defiantly disobedient. (Quran, 2:26)
    ***
    Mosquitoes feed on flower nectar. Only female mosquitoes suck blood, not for food, but as protein for their eggs & the next generation.

    ReplyDelete