Monday, May 9, 2011

Blackberry?

Before Blackberry gain its popularity in Indonesia,
I consider it more as a weapon than a communication device.
Thanks to Naomi Campbell,
Who’s fond of throwing her crystal encrusted Blackberry.

And now, the madness has reached Indonesia.
It becomes a mass used mobile phone
To the point that my overseas friend so astonished,
“In my country, it’s used by executives, 
and I saw students using it in Indonesia.”

Then, came the question:
“Bro, what’s your BB pin?”
“I’m using china made mobile phone; 3 sim card in 1. 
Not Blackberry...”
“Still not using Blackberry yet?”

There might be several reasons why I’m not interested.
1. I don’t like trends.
2. “Bro, what’s your BB pin?” by people I don’t know well.
3. Mom is not using Blackberry.
4. People used to sit and talk. This is what happening nowadays.

















Naomi and her weapon of choice









2 comments:

  1. suka sama posting yg ini. Yak, emang BB uda merarela,kususnya dikalangan abege. and I dont like trends too. karna kesan ekslusif nya uda gada lg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mas,, mas,, pin BB-nya brapa ya?!?,, ahahaha,,
    padahal belum tentu mreka yang pake tau fungsi BB 100%,,

    ReplyDelete